|Monolith I = $6250||Click here to order|
|Monolith I Benchmarks|
|Program||Score/Time||Screen Shot (click for larger image)|
NOTE: Cinebench 11.5 will
display the stock speed of the
chip, even when overclocked.
|Fritz 9 Chess||49.99 = 23997 Kn/sec|
|Gulftown Speed||5.30 GHz|
|Click here to see all results|
All of our servers support the following Out Of Band Management features:
- WOL (Wake On Lan) which can wake systems that are "sleeping" or "hibernating."
- SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) which can allow you to control every UPS (uninterruptible power supply) and PDU (power distribution unit) in your cage and/or server rack.
- IPKVM allows for out-of-band remote management (in case a server is not booting for whatever reason)
- PXE Boot The PXE (Preboot Execution Environment) allows for booting off of the NIC instead of a hard drive in the case of an HD failure, performing tasks such as loading an OS over the WAN to the HD for reinstallation/reboot, etc.
Click on the image above or go to
to see more information about this amazing KVM over IP solution.
The Monolith I is Liquid Nitrogen Overclocking's first D.E.E.P. (Dedicated Enterprise Edition Product) rollout. Aimed at server rooms/data centers in need of 24x7 uptime in lights-out environments, the Monolith I is a high-endurance workhorse.
With dual (redundant) 800 watt power supplies that can be configured to run under European power, U.S. power, or German power sources, the Monolith is designed for 100% uptime, wherever you happen to be. The Monolith can remain powered up even with a "blown out" power supply, allowing the defective one to be swapped out while the redundant PSU keeps operating. Since each PSU is rated at 800 watts, there is no need for any "down time" at all.
Utilizing the familar SuperMicro ® case design, the Monolith I is easily mounted into virtually any rack in your data center. And, with the 4.80 GHz overclocked processing power of the i7-3970X chip, there is no faster data-center-ready configuration you can buy today (with the exception of the Monolith II, of course). Demonstrating the same performance as an overclocked 5.30 GHz i7-980X, (notice it achieved the identical score as our 5.27 GHz i7-980X in Cinebench, which you can see here), the Monolith I can crush whatever is in your server racks right now.
The Intel Core i7-3970X comes with 6 processing cores that double to 12 with hyperthreading activated. This Sandy Bridge-E model also features the new socket, Socket 2011, and Quad-Channel Memory for much greater memory bandwidth. So how much work can a 12-threaded 4.80 GHz i7-3970X handle? Anything you can throw at it, and then some.
- Intel Core i7-3970X processor overclocked to 4.80 GHz
- Custom liquid refrigerant cooling system is capable of removing all of the heat generated by 12 hyperthreads running at 4.80 GHz.
- 16 GB of very fast RAM @ 2000 MHz (up to 32 GB max)
- low-end graphics cards (brand, make and model may vary)
- Very fast Intel X25-M 120 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (all latest patches and updates)
Call 610-818-5063 for additional configuration options and prices.
You can also email us at Liquid Nitrogen for more information.